Friday, July 8, 2011

Cupcake Turtle Derby.. original Blog 2/26/08

The Cupcake Turtle Derby of 08

Current mood:productive

As many of you know I have been dabling in a plethera of hobbies lately trying to find my niche. More recently I traveled abroad to scout out the top 1-2 racing cupcake turtles in the land. And alas I have found them! May I present to you Sven buttacreeme, and Yohan Eycing.  Hand plucked from the streets of Germany they were found fighting local street turtles just to get by. Their harsh upbringing and strive to win has gotten them local media attention. And with that my interst. With a little bit of encouragement and 23 hours a day of training I have helped them get to where they were ment to be. A secret under ground cupcake turtle racing circle in the New Hartford New York area. As many of you know I have had my finger on the pulse of this secret turtle racing ring for sometime now. After watching most of the local talent and traveling over seas to bring back my own talent, I feel they are ready to make the big time. And my friends, I am here to say that Cupcake Turtle Racing as you know it is about to change forever. Sven & Yohan have set the bar high. Higher than any American turtles have dared to reach. The video that has not yet been released to the public is just a clip of what is soon to come. But look out underground cupcake turtle racing! Sven and Yohan are taking you by storm!


Video will be soon to come, as well as a few of the stills from the Training event.

No comments:

Post a Comment