Friday, July 8, 2011

Post number 1.

I don't have much to say. But i am sure blogging is something i could get into. Who knows. if for nothing else but for my own enjoyment. And for keeping track of things. I have a couple blogs that i posted on my myspace... remember myspace?? anyway they were things i wrote when i was on vacation visiting a friend in Hawaii... I like to go back and read them sometimes... but i can NEVER remember my damn password. HAHA! so i am going to hack into my old myspace account at least 1 last time, because i am sick of thinking of new passwords and having to sit here like a goomba waiting for the email to say i am who i am, just to re read them. And i will copy and paste them here. And maybe.. .just maybe... i will become attached to this site long enough to at least remember the passwords. :-P

So on that note. I should figure out how to work this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment